We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Don’t judge a book by its cover The Pixel 4’s worst feature is shockingly great. Joe Maring 28 Oct 2019 20 Source: Android Central The Pixel 4 was just released to the public on October 24, but even so, the phone’s already come under fire for a variety of things. Battery life has been poor, the 90Hz display comes with a ton of weird restrictions, face unlock doesn’t work with most apps, and the Motion Sense gestures are pretty much a glorified gimmick. Today, I want to talk about that last point a little bit more. In spite of all the hate Motion Sense gestures have been getting, I’ve been genuinely happy with them so far in my experience with the Pixel 4. Motion Sense gestures are powered by Google’s Soli radar system, and right now, it takes the form of three main gestures: Snoozing alarms Silencing incoming phone calls Controlling media playback That doesn’t sound like a lot, and that’s because it isn’t. And, to be perfectly honest, I’ve only been taking advantage of the media playback gesture. Even so, I’ve found it to be incredibly useful… Read full this story
- The Beatles’ ‘Magical Mystery Tour’ resurfaces 45 years later: Once hated, now appreciated
- Quentin Tarantino's 'The Hateful Eight' brings blood and bullets back to the big screen
- Former Oregon bakers behind gay discrimination fine ship cakes to skeptical LGBT centers: ‘We really do love you!’
- Mark Teixeira doesn't start against Braves, but Yankees first baseman expects to play against NY Mets in Subway Series
- Courtney Love’s story could grab a Broadway spotlight, says manager Sam Lutfi in suit against Britney Spears
- 9/11 families confront the terror plotters that killed their children, asking: 'What brings such hate? What happened to them?'
- Mayim Bialik rants on blog about hating 'Frozen,' Ariana Grande's sexy album cover
- Valentine’s Day turn off: Australian women reject 'I love u' texts, prefer face-to-face contact
- Crowds for Women's March on Washington exceed expectations
- Why is Anne Hathaway so unlikable? Oscar-winning actress doesn't get love from 'Hathahaters'
- It's playtime for Owen Wilson: He's staying close with son, 2, while expecting another child with new girlfriend Caroline Lindqvist
- Meet the pollster Chris Christie loves to hate
I expected to hate the Pixel 4's Motion Sense gestures, but I love them have 376 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.