It has just been over a week since the third-generation Hyundai i10 made its debut, and now the hotter i10 N Line joins the range with a more powerful engine and a sportier exterior kit. With this, the i10 becomes the fourth N Line model to be introduced after the i30 N Line, i30 Fastback N Line, and Tucson N Line.
The big news here is the brand new 1.0 litre T-GDi three-cylinder engine that makes 100 PS and 172 Nm of torque, which is suitably more potent than the standard version’s 1.2 litre four-cylinder unit producing 84 PS and 118 Nm of torque.
Based on early details, this hot little city runabout is only available with a five-speed manual transmission – the regular i10 gets a five-speed manual or a five-speed automated manual. For now, there’s no fuel efficiency nor performance figures for the i10 N Line just yet.
On the design front, the i10 N Line gets trim-exclusive bumpers and grille with new LED daytime running lights, giving it a look that’s reminiscent of the original i30 N. The wheels are massive for a city car like this, measuring 16 inches in size and fills up the wheel wells almost completely.
Other details include the customary N Line emblem, red i10 badge, skid plate and diffuser. Customers can choose from a total of six exterior colours, which of course can be matched with a two-toned roof.
Inside, it gets N-branded steering wheel and gear shifter, as well as red highlights on the air vents and foot pedals. There are sports seats that offer more support for performance driving as well, and it does all this without compromising the practicality and comfort that comes with the standard i10. Not bad, isn’t it?
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe gets a diesel and new tech in New York
- Scott’s 2016 Mountain Bike Line Gets Plus-Size Treatment
- ThinkPad and NetVista lines get spring cleaning from IBM
- Acer’s Gemstome Line Gets Four New Models
- Broadband over power lines gets poor reception
- DEAL: Anker's Eufy Line Gets Big Discounts
- Michael Kors Access line gets lavish new colors for Spring 2018 collection
- How to Get Domain and IP Address Information Using WHOIS Command
- Limited-edition Hyundai i30 N Project C is Korea’s hottest hatch
- Hyundai aims to have its self-driving cars on the road by 2021
- We drove Hyundai's hydrogen-powered prototype from LA to CES 2018
- Nexo Is Hyundai's Brand New Fuel Cell SUV That Fills Up in Just Five Minutes