SHENZHEN, CHINA - Media OutReach - 26 October 2020 – Huntkey, a leading provider of power solutions, recently launched its latest sales campaign – the Sourcing Season 2020. The campaign will be from Oct. 09th to Dec. 31st, 2020, which is targeted at Huntkey’s global business partners (distributors) by offering them special deals and the lowest product prices. During the campaign period, not only can Huntkey’s distributors enjoy buy-then-get-for-free deals, but also they can get the lowest prices than usual in this year. The campaign covers a wide range of products, and the hot-selling items in Vietnam – the GS series PC power supplies are included. Huntkey is a top player of PC power supply in Asia, and the GS series power supplies are Huntkey’s core items that are specifically built for global markets. They have gained favorable feedback from the markets for their high performance and affordable prices. They include models of GS450, GS500, GS550, GS600 and GS700. They are 80 Plus listed (meaning high energy efficiency) and designed with the maximum power output from 350 watts to 600 watts to meet the needs for working, studying, watching videos and playing video games. The GS series power supplies are made using high… Read full this story
- Midnight sales campaign boosts Ford sales in June
- Hotels launch packages for festive season
- Mexico launches tourism campaign in U.S., Canada
- Businesses struggle to boost sales on low season
- HCM City launches sales promotion
- Launching the campaign "Vietnamese people give priority to using Vietnamese goods" to 2015
- Autos, bikes suffer poor sales amid peak season
- Nation launches new campaign to promote patriotic role models
- Big sale campaigns cannot boost sales of new, used cars
- Vietnam launches helmet campaign
- Syria launches tourism campaign in China
- Khanh Hoa:More than 400 students launched the campaign "summer student volunteer"
Huntkey Launches Sales Campaign - Sourcing Season 2020 have 285 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 26, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.