Hugh Jackman is ready to retake the stage. Insiders have told Variety that the “Wolverine” actor will revive his one-man stage show and plans to launch an international tour. On Thursday, the 50-year-old movie star will sing two songs on NBC’s “Today” show and is most likely to make his big announcement about his multi-city concert. While a set list hasn’t been planned yet, Jackman will probably perform songs from musicals he’s been featured in like “Les Miserables,” “Oklahoma” and two or three pieces from “The Greatest Showman,” insiders told Variety. Jackman is no theater amateur. He first performed his one-man show in 2013 on Broadway and in Los Angeles, and has also starred in Broadway productions like “A Steady Rain” and “The River.” In 2004, Jackman received a Tony Award for his role in “The Boy From Oz.” Jackman is also busy promoting his new film “The Frontrunner,” and his performance as former presidential candidate Gary Hart has been critically praised. One job he’s not interested in taking is the president of the United States. “A job where half the planet hates you from Day 1? No! I have too thin a skin,” he told Page Six in September.
- Ryan Reynolds on ‘Deadpool’: Hugh Jackman open to idea of reprising Wolverine for movie
- Hugh Jackman's visit to Mexico for 'Wolverine' canceled due to swine flu
- Hugh Jackman to sing, dance, and growl his ass off on worldwide arena tour
- Hugh Jackman's 'The World's Greatest Showman' might be the new 'La La Land'
- Hugh Jackman looks chic as he arrives at Good Morning America in NYC
- Stephen Mulhern unleashes his inner Hugh Jackman
- Ivanka Trump Is a 'Kind' Person (According to Hugh Jackman)
- Stephen Colbert and Hugh Jackman say goodbye to Stan Lee on
- Children in ringmaster costumes steal the show at ‘greatest showman’ Hugh Jackman's Boston concert
- Hugh Jackman will play P.T. Barnum in new musical movie of 'The Greatest Showman on Earth'
- Hugh Jackman: Next 'Wolverine' sequel will be my last time playing super hero
- Hugh Jackman's 'Wolverine' claws his way to the top of the blockbuster series
Hugh Jackman’s big announcement is ‘Greatest Showman’ tour, not ‘Wolverine’ have 354 words, post on nypost.com at November 29, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.