If you feel like you aren’t doing enough to make the world a better place maybe you just aren’t seeing what you are doing.Try this: Take a sheet of paper and write “Who I am serving” at the top. Then, begin to list off the people and animals whose lives you are making better as well as the causes you support.For instance, I have my husband on the list. I also have two friends that I am supporting through phone calls and mailings while they are experiencing difficult times.A dear friend has her dogs on her list (they have a great lives with her). She also serves the world as an avid recycler and by being a well informed voter regarding environmental issues.Your actions don’t have to be big to count; making one person’s life better is incredibly important. And so, when you are ready to start expanding your list, give yourself permission to think of one person or one small step for a cause at a time.What is most important for you is your awareness of what you are doing. The opinions of others or the number of people who know about your actions doesn’t affect the amount of… Read full this story
- 'Reporting should help make the world better'
- Dating website slammed for asking ‘would the world be a better place if people with low IQs could not reproduce?’
- Global financial crisis is also a human rights crisis
- Ex-White House ethics lawyer warns Trump to use better judgement in public statements
- Loose ends: digitalization could 'make the world a better place' or end everything
- Hello, World Cup: A record field set for FIBA’s main event
- Dallas Holocaust museum paints a stark picture of troubled times
- AP News in Brief 09-01-19
- How One Bahamian Town, Nearly Destroyed, Is Coping After Dorian
- John Waters will be making things ‘Filthy’ in Salem
- 8 Simple Keys to Becoming a Better Salesperson
- Jewish life in Iran was 'always better than in Europe'
How You Are Making The World A Better Place Right Now have 344 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 1, 2007. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.