POLIOVIRUS has been found in the UK so it’s important you check your vaccine records. During the coronavirus pandemic , many missed out on their childhood jabs due to lockdowns . Kids under the age of five are most at risk of the illness and it’s mainly found in countries such as Afghanistan and Pakistan . In the wake of samples of polio being found in sewage in East and North London, it’s important to know if you’re at risk of the illness. To do this, you need to check your NHS record – to see if you are up to date with your immunisations . First you need to go to your NHS app that’s been lurking on your phone since you downloaded it to get into a venue during the coronavirus pandemic. Read more on polio VIRAL THREAT Polio chaos as NHS confusion means many don’t have a clue if they’re jabbed HEALTH CHECK Everything you need to know about polio – risks of drinking water to paralysis All of your immunisations are linked to your NHS number , which you are given on the day you are born – and your NHS app is linked to this…. Read full this story
- Bill Gates backs Mail on jabs: Microsoft founder joins fight after witnessing horror measles inflicts on young and writes article arguing anti-vaxx scare is harming our children
- More than a million young people at risk of deadly meningitis – after NHS blunder means they’ve missed jab
- The Observer view on the government’s childhood obesity strategy
- Too much wheat and gluten in early stages of infancy raises risk of coeliac disease in children at risk of the condition, study says
- Why do some still refuse to get the measles jab?
- Pupils without MMR jab could be BANNED from school to combat "anti-vax" movement
- Is iodine missing from your child’s diet?
- Companies make millions off kid influencers, and the law hasn't kept up
- Moral Judgments Distort Perceptions of Risk to A Child
- The million dollar question. Where has World Bank's $250 million flood money gone?
- Christie’s Is Selling This Painting for $100 Million. They Say It’s by Leonardo. I Have Doubts. Big Doubts.
- Venezuelans Who Return From Emigration and Stories Nobody Tells
How to tell if YOU are at risk of polio as millions missed out on childhood jabs have 368 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.