The first bitcoin transaction ever was by man who bought two pizzas. That arrangement would be worth over a $100 million today. Regret was baked into Bitcoin from the beginning. Last year, somewhat inexplicably, Bitcoin’s price rose more than 1,000 percent. That number has since dipped, but a single bitcoin is still, as of this writing, worth around $11K. This boom has turned a small number of people into millionaires, modestly enriched a somewhat less small number of early adopters, and sent millions of others into a paroxysm of envy and regret. If you’d never heard of Bitcoin, you kicked yourself for not paying closer attention; if you’d treated Bitcoin as a joke, you probably still did that. Maybe you recognized right away that it was all unstable and unpredictable and not for you, while also privately daydreaming about how you might’ve spent your Bitcoin millions. Of course, for those investors who tried to jump in on the wave when it hit an all time high in December, regret means losing half of your money because you were too late. Advertisement How mad at yourself should you be for missing out on that perfectly timed investment? Is your lack of… Read full this story
- Verizon Probably Really Regrets Buying Yahoo and AOL
- Early Bitcoin Millionaire Loses His 'Love for the Industry'
- Burned by bitcoin: Early cryptocurrency millionaire has lost his ‘love for the industry’
- An Early Bitcoin Millionaire Loses His ‘Love for the Industry’
- Portable Hard Drive Buying Guide 
- Still waiting for bitcoin to arrive, 10 years after it was born
- Bitcoin at 10: Still waiting for the revolution to arrive
- Hublot's $25,000 Bitcoin Watch Is Perfectly Designed to Help Me Spot Terrible Jabronis
- Hey Idiots--You're Gonna Lose All Your Money on Bitcoin, Idiots
- PSA: Tax authorities are not going to ask you to go to a bitcoin ATM
- Quarter of homeowners who make compromises buying property regret it
- These Were Your Biggest Tech Regrets Last Year
How Much Should I Regret Not Buying Bitcoin? have 318 words, post on gizmodo.com at January 29, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.