Jeff BezosJeffrey (Jeff) Preston BezosHillicon Valley: Pentagon reaffirms decision to award JEDI contract to Microsoft | Schiff asks officials for briefing on election security threats Pentagon reaffirms decision to award multi-billion JEDI contract to Microsoft Navarro pushes back on reported workplace behavior: ‘If people get in the way … there will be conflict’ MORE, founder of Amazon and owner of about 11 percent of Amazon stock, recently became the first person in history to be worth more than $200 billion. Bezos’s net worth has skyrocketed as Amazon’s share price increased about 85 percent since February, before the pandemic. Bezos’s success, however, is not toasted in all quarters. Many despise that Bezos grows wealthier while many others are suffering during the pandemic. Just last week, protesters set up camp outside Bezos’s house with guillotine in hand, demanding that Bezos share his wealth and pay Amazon workers a $30 per hour minimum wage. But the American economy would suffer enormously if we were to share Bezos’s wealth, either by guillotine coercion from the protestors outside Bezos’s house, or through wealth taxes, such as those proposed by Sens. Bernie SandersBernie SandersBernie Sanders warns that Trump may not concede the election Buttigieg, former Obama officials added to… Read full this story
- What Is Amazon Prime Student, and Is It Worth It?
- Is Amazon Underground App Store Worth It?
- Is Amazon Prime Fresh Worth the Price?
- What Is Amazon Home Services?
- Why Amazon Prime Day Failed (Op-Ed)
- Here Are Amazon's Cyber Monday Deals
- Amazon Takes Dash Buttons Online: Here's the First Batch
- The Next Amazon Echo Could Sport a Huge Touchscreen
- This Coupon Will Slash $8 Off Your Amazon Purchases
- How to Get HBO and Cinemax Through Amazon Prime
- Amazon Finally Has a Plan to Ban Fake Products
- Amazon Prime Cost Jumping to $99
How much is Amazon worth to you? have 291 words, post on thehill.com at September 6, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.