Honor, one of two flagship smartphone brands of Huawei Technologies Co, has unveiled the Chinese tech giant’s new 5G chip and phones powered by the computing platform. The move is part of Honor’s broader push to popularize 5G handsets, with China scheduled to start building large-scale standalone 5G networks this year. The new HiSilicon 820 5G chip offers a 27 percent performance boost over the Kirin 810 introduced last year, said Zhao Ming, president of Honor. Honor 30S, powered by HiSilicon 820 5G, features an L-shaped quad-camera setup with a 64 megapixel primary camera. There’s also an 8MP wide-angle camera with a 120-degree field of view.
- Renault Unveils New R.S.19 Formula 1 Car With Mildly Updated Livery
- Moto Z3 is the world's first 5G-upgradable smartphone, say Motorola and Verizon
- Apple unveils new form fitting AirPods Pro that boast noise canceling feature and come in three different sizes for $249 --making them the most expensive smartphone brand earbuds on the market
- Lay’s releases 8 new regional chip flavors, like Deep Dish Pizza and Lobster Roll
- Apple Unveils New Product-Unveiling Product
- Features Of Motorola’s New Moto X Smartphone
- Buick to unveil new global crossover in Detroit
- Acer unveils new Helios 700 and Nitro 7 gaming laptops and more: Watch live
- Facebook unveils new marketplace for discovering influencers
- Chevy Unveils New Colorado ZR2 Bison Performance Truck
- Classic Dash Unveils New Racepak or Holley Digital Dash Inserts For 5th Gen Camaros
- F1 Esports Pro Series Unveils New Details With Ten Race Calendar Revealed
Honor unveils new 5G chip and smartphones have 246 words, post on www.chinadaily.com.cn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.