Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg While some might recognise former actress Agassi Wang Yu Huan, 65, for her roles in the classic Mr Vampire franchise, Wang has also made a name for herself in the insurance industry in recent years. According to 8days , Wang first became an insurance agent after retiring from the entertainment industry in the 90s. She is currently with Manulife, according to her Facebook profile . Former actress-turned-insurance agent 8days reported that Wang has been named top advisor of the year with Manulife multiple times. She is also purportedly the first woman to become senior regional director of the Hong Kong branch for the international insurance chain. According to Hong Kong media site HK01 , Wang’s role as a top insurance agent has been serving her so well, that her annual salary continues to range in the tens of millions. She currently lives in a HKD46 million house, which equates to about S$8 million. Wang’s S$8 million mansion HK01 reported that Wang’s S$8 million mansion is situated in Sha Tin, a neighbourhood in Hong Kong best known for its abundance of nature and lush greenery. The mansion has been likened to a… Read full this story
- How four deaths turned Hong Kong's protest movement dark
- Hong Kong's protest movement was on life support. Then the government revived it
- Does the extradition law really spell the death of Hong Kong? Some businesses say yes
- Why pro-democracy troublemaker Jimmy Lai is the only Hong Kong multi-millionaire standing up to China
- WWPKG announces its Cornerstone Investment in Feiyang International Holdings Group Limited
- The Unraveling of America
- Who Won the Battle of Portland?
- Queen of (daytime) mean: TOM LEONARD on why $50m-a-year TV host Ellen DeGeneres is facing savage backlash over 'bullying' on starry chat show where she tells people to 'be kind'
- How travellers are beating tough flight restrictions
- Lincoln Project expands GOP target list, winning Trump ire
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by the Air Line Pilots Association - Negotiators 'far apart' as talks yield little ahead of deadline
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 8
Hong Kong actress turned top insurance agent owns S$8 million mansion in Sha Tin have 343 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.