Visitors to the town can enjoy many unique cultural activities, such as folk art performances of Quang Nam province, fashion shows that highlight traditional clothing of Hoi An, calligraphy, and folk games. In addition, visitors can buy souvenirs and enjoy traditional dishes. The local authorities also plan to launch a Hoi An – Japan cultural space in the near future, featuring many interesting activities, such as the reproduction of Japanese traditional tea art, ancient car rental, an introduction to Vietnamese and Japanese fashion, and photography services. Notably, a food and music festival will be held on July 18 on An Bang beach to draw more visitors to the ancient town of Hoi An. According to the local authorities, the ancient town welcomed 774,044 visitors in the first half of this year, a decrease of 73 percent compared to the same period last year. However, about 90 percent of the town's accommodations have now reopened. Translated by Chung Anh
- Will Thailand’s nightlife survive another 2 months of closure?
- Vietnam welcomes 8,500 international tourists after reopening
- Bellevue Arts Museum Reopens Saturday
- Vietnam premier urges reopening of cinemas nationwide
- Tourism Minister proposes reopening entertainment venues November 1
- BMA follows CCSA; Bangkok entertainment venues remain closed
- Pattaya braces for reopening of “Walking Street” ahead of the US troops visit
- Regular Tet activities go online
- PM asks ministries to consider reopening of cinemas nationwide
- Vietnam’s Dong Nai Province resumes entertainment services amid COVID-19 slowdown
- Gov't told ministries to review reopening Hà Nội cinemas
- West Bengal allows schools to reopen from February 3
Hoi An reopens nightlife entertainment activities have 244 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 22, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.