Share This Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Historic landmark reborn on Indy’s Southside The former Southside Turnverein is being rehabilitated and adapted for use as Point Comfort Underwriters’ headquarters. Sent! A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Join the Conversation To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Subscribe Today Log In Subscribed, but don’t have a login? Activate your digital access. James Glass Published 2:40 p.m. ET May 4, 2018 CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN COMMENT EMAIL MORE One of the Southside’s most imposing landmarks is undergoing a rebirth, thanks to Point Comfort Underwriters, a company specializing in international insurance and health-care management products. The former Southside Turnverein, 306 E. Prospect St., is being rehabilitated and adapted for use as Point Comfort’s headquarters. In 1890, 18% of the population of Indianapolis were German immigrants or descendants, and German Americans in the city organized societies that preserved the culture, traditions and language of the mother country. Among the most valued organizations were turnverein (gymnastic clubs), which constructed halls in which the… Read full this story
- Unreal-based action RPG Reborn headed to PS3, PS4 from
- 2013 Independent Games Festival announces Main Competition finalists
- Chancellor Funds 15 Campus – Community Partnerships
- inFAMOUS: Second Son Screenshots vs Real World: How Sucker Punch Created a Darker Seattle on PS4
- 151 Japanese Devs Name Best Games of 2013: The Last of Us Dominates, Nintendo Games Shunned
- 2013: The year of the microconsole?
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Preview — The Flame of Liberation Engulfs Final Fantasy
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: From to salt
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: What Would Sauron Play?
Historic landmark reborn on Indy's Southside have 289 words, post on www.indystar.com at May 4, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.