A first-of-its kind Virtual Real Estate Expo organized by Hindustan Times brought thousands of buyers one step closer to their dream of owning a property of their very own. The five-day event, which was hosted online, saw some of the country’s top names in real estate come together under one virtual roof as a one-stop solution for customers. In these troubled times when site visits are being avoided due to the ongoing pandemic, the expo came as rare opportunity for those looking to invest into real estate. Home buyers got a chance to participate in virtual tours of sample apartments through 360-degree videos and got all the information about the projects at virtual stalls set up by developers, all sitting in the safety of their homes. Also on offer were a range of commercial and retail options, which an increasing number of investors prefer to park their money into as they offer security of investment with appreciation of the capital and a high rate of returns. There is also a sense of pride associated with such ownerships. With a large number of businesses across metros giving up traditional office set-ups to work out of co-working spaces,… Read full this story
- Looking to Pair Golf and Real Estate? Try Greece.
- Are you ready for the summer Annandale real estate market?
- How is COVID-19 Impacting the Annandale Real Estate Market?
- Will imploding twins teach the Wild West of Noida real estate a tough lesson?
- ‘Shrinkflation’ at its worst: How $1 million homes in the Bay Area compare to other real estate markets
- Haryana RERA threatens action against real estate agents for charging arbitrary brokerage
- WeWork Cofounder Adam Neumann’s New Real Estate Startup Sounds An Awful Lot Like One He Invested In Two Years Ago
- India will have 4-5 major real estate players competing against each other: Pirojsha Godrej
- The things real estate agents may not tell you
- How Smart Destination Marketing Can Bolster A City's Tourism—And Its Real Estate Market
- Investing in real estate to earn rental income? Don’t, says Kamlesh Rao, MD and CEO, Aditya Birla Sunlife Insurance
- Want to start investing in real estate? 5 options to consider
Hindustan Times Virtual Real Estate Expo gets thumbs up from prospective buyers! have 353 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.