Monday reached 80 degrees in Boston, but temperatures are predicted to slide to below the seasonal average for the rest of the week, according to local forecasters. Plus, Boston could see three inches of rain cumulatively by Saturday. “One thing is for sure this week… a lot of rain will fall close to the Coast and wave heights will continue to grow,” said Terry Eliasen, a meteorologist with WBZ. Monday through Tuesday could receive a quarter of an inch of rain by the end of Tuesday, according to Vicki Graf, a meteorologist with Boston 25. “These rainfall totals keep bouncing back and forth with each update,” she said. “The bottom line for Mon/Tue — we will get a dose of some needed rain.” Temperatures are predicted to dip to 65 degrees on Tuesday, and then down into the high 50s for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, according to the National Weather Service. Saturday is predicted to reach the low 60s. Each day, Wednesday through Saturday, also comes with a chance of rain showers, the service predicts. The average temperature for this time of year is 65 degrees, according to Eliasen. Close Get news as it happens. Sign up for Boston.com’s email… Read full this story
- Here’s David Epstein’s breakdown of this weekend’s weather
- Weekend weather: Looks like we’re in for another spectacular summer weekend
- Hey, Remember When the National Weather Service Forecast It Would Be a Really Warm Winter?
- Here’s David Epstein’s early look at the weather for the 2018 Boston Marathon
- Here’s David Epstein’s forecast for the weekend and Marathon Monday
- Me-First Media Put NYC First in Storm Coverage, with Boston a Mere Afterthought
- 2-Week New England Road Trip: The Perfect Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 8 Reasons to Book a Trip with Trek America
- Finally! ABC Announces New
- Conroy: Practice rainout presents challenge for Bruins
- A Dozen Ways to Die
- Our Travels in New Zealand Part 1
Here’s a look at Boston’s weather forecast for this week have 311 words, post on www.boston.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.