This is the heartbreaking moment murdered South Carolina six-year-old Faye Swetlik was finally brought home on Saturday, as a police procession flanked the van carrying the little girl’s body. The Charleston County Sheriff’s Department provided a motorcade to accompany Faye’s body back to Lexington County following her autopsy Saturday morning. The police escort was pictured accompanying Faye on the entire journey, setting off from MUSC in Charleston at 12 pm and heading to Caughman-Harman Funeral Home, Lexington. Members of the community, which has rallied round after the little girls’ death, and officers gathered outside the funeral home to pay their respects. Lexington Country Coroner Margaret Fisher confirmed the autopsy had been completed, but the results would not be released until Tuesday out of respect for Faye’s family. ‘They need privacy and time to process this information,’ Fisher said in a statement. An autopsy was also performed on the body of Coty Scott Taylor, 30, who police linked to the case. The results of that autopsy will also be released on Tuesday. Authorities confirmed on Friday that Faye’s body was found in woods between her home in Churchill Heights and a Napa Auto Parts store in Cayce, South Carolina, on Thursday… Read full this story
- Murder suspect, 44, is arrested after 25-year-old woman's body is found near fire station
- Guardian is accused of killing four-year-old girl whose body was found malnourished, covered in bite marks, cigarette burns and with severely infected homemade stitches
- 'Daddy didn't come back up': Girlfriend of young father, 29, who died in a freak pool accident reveals harrowing moment their six-year-old daughter found his body underwater
- Delaware State Police Asking For Public’s Help Solving Death Of 50-Year-Old Woman Whose Body Was Found In Brandywine River
- Heartwarming moment a five-year-old boy who lost his eye to a rare cancer sees his prosthetic for the first time and beams with delight
- Retired plumber, 73, living quietly in Arizona cabin is arrested for 'killing 21-year-old woman in 1979' - and police fear he may be a SERIAL KILLER with crimes dating back 40 years
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I just wish my sons were as tough as her': Dad describes moment his 13-year-old pro surfer daughter was grabbed by a shark... and how she is already planning to get back in the water
- 14-year-old arrested for DUI after police chase
- April Jones’ sister reveals haunting moments after five-year-old snatched and killed by paedo who tried to groom HER too
- 22-year-old man’s body fished out of Sukhna Lake
- Watch the Moment a 14-Year-Old Girl Finds Out She's the Newest Disney Princess
- New Jersey man, 21, charged with killing a woman during a night of 'rough sex' in a car 'posted a picture of the 19-year-old's dead body on Snapchat before calling for help'
Heartbreaking moment van carrying six-year-old Faye Swetlik’s body is escorted by police motorcade after her autopsy 'to bring her home in dignity' have 462 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 15, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.