The director of the HCM City Department of Science and Technology, Nguyễn Việt Dũng. — VNS Photo Gia Lộc Director of the HCM City Department of Science and Technology, Nguyễn Việt Dũng, speaks to Sài Gòn Giải Phóng (Liberated Sài Gòn) newspaper about policies for attracting scientists. What are new in these policies? On July 4, 2019, the city People’s Committee issued Decision No. 17/2019/QD-UBND to promulgate the policy on attracting and developing experts, scientists and special talents in fields in which the city needs them in 2019-21. On November 9 this year it issued Decision No. 4116 / QD-UBND related to the process of attracting and selecting experts, scientists and special talents. The process has been widely adopted in the city’s offices. Instructions and regulations about the detailed time and steps in the implementation have been issued. The city needs 14 experts and scientists for its Department of Planning and Investment, Hi-Tech Agricultural Park, Saigon Hi-tech Park, and Institute for Computational Science and Technology. How did the city attract experts and scientists in the past? From 2014 to 2019 the city attracted 19 experts, including five Vietnamese, six foreign experts and eight overseas Vietnamese, to work in… Read full this story
- Hull City takeover: All the key issues facing any potential buyer
- All the ways Middlesbrough could change to become a 'city centre'
- The radical six-point plan to transform Stoke City including name and kit change
- The sorry legacy of Hull City's membership scheme
- State papers 1988: ‘Shoot-to-kill policy’ threatened cross-border relations
- Putin Has a Multibillion Dollar Plan to Modernize Russian Cities
- This is why 2019 is important to the regeneration of Sheffield city centre
- Transport chief standing firm on St Patrick St car ban to make Cork 'more animated and more attractive'
- Festive success makes Cardiff more attractive to transfer targets
- Strasbourg Christmas market shooting leaves one dead and three injured as city on lockdown
- Brexit's Corporate Refugee Numbers in Netherlands Set to Swell
- More than Russian or Estonian: Narva through the eyes of its own people
HCM City policies to attract scientists not attractive, admits top science official have 331 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 17, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.