Due to the impact of the pandemic, most children are at home this summer and socially distanced from the world, and, as a result, parents are being more considerate when it comes to their entertainment and educational needs. HCM City has extended its social distancing period due to the latest COVID-19 outbreak until further notice. Parents can teach them learning English via smart devices. Photo Hoang Nhu The summer break thus has become more “quiet” for children as they have been affected by physical distancing, quarantines and nationwide school closures. Family trips and outings have had to be postponed. Ngoc Anh, 38, resident of Binh Thanh District, told Việt Nam News that she had no choice but to allow her daughter to use a smart tablet more frequently. "It is inconvenient now to call for a helper, so my husband and I have decided to do everything ourselves. We initially thought that working from home would make it easier to look after our kids. However, busy work schedules have gotten the best of us," she said. "We tried rotating our free time with our daughter, but both of us knew we needed to spend more quality time with her," she added. YouTube Kids is among the best options for most parents. It is a separate,… Read full this story
- HCM City marks 25th anniversary of summer voluntary campaigns
- US doctor provides free surgery for Vietnamese children
- Inside Copenhagen’s race to be the first carbon-neutral city
- Go loco: top 10 autumn city breaks in Europe by train
- Coast through summer: 10 itineraries for the UK seaside
- Iran chops off thief’s fingers as punishment for 28 crimes amid anger from human rights groups
- Wayne Rooney's son Kai, 9, enjoys a day of water sports with younger brother Klay, 6, in Barbados... while mum Coleen remains in Cheshire due to illness
- Iran has executed nine children in past year with another 90 languishing on death row as Tehran defies human rights laws
- Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney tie the knot! Lovebirds enjoy intimate ceremony at haunted Rhode Island castle in front of 150 family and Hollywood elite - including Sienna Miller and Kris Jenner
- State relocates adoption event planned at Fort Snelling amid outcry from Minnesota Indian groups
- Schools go creative with designs to make learning enjoyable
- "I wish I knew how to enjoy it more"
HCM City children enjoy 'quiet' summer, indoor activities amid pandemic have 382 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.