Permanent member of the Party Central Committee's Secretariat Tran Quoc Vuong (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Permanent member of the Party Central Committee's Secretariat Tran Quoc Vuong on January 8 hosted Thomas Vallely, Director of the Vietnam Programme at the Harvard University, now visiting Vietnam. At the Hanoi reception, the US official, who is a veteran of the war in Vietnam and former member of the House of Representatives with active contributions to the normalisation and development of the US – Vietnam relations , expressed his impressions at Vietnam's recent socio-economic developments as well as the country's rising position and role in the region and the world over. He attributed the achievements to the correct advocates and policies of the Communist Party of Vietnam during the Doi moi (renewal) process, and shared his analysis, assessments and proposals on economic development policies for Vietnam to continue its vigorous growth. The official also expressed his joy at the fine development in the bilateral relations 25 years after the normalisation, including those on education and training, and promised to continue his support for education cooperation projects and initiatives between the two countries in the time to come. For his part, Vuong spoke highly… Read full this story
- Harvard University Admits Climate Goals Contributed To $2.3 Billion Endowment Loss | The Daily Wire
- UN official visits Vietnam Department of Peacekeeping Operations
- HARVARD'S 'CORE' DEAN GLANCES BACK
- Woman Ditched for Outing Her Date as Not a 'Real' Harvard Grad Splits Views
- WIDE SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOUND AT HARVARD
- Harvard Tightens Up Curriculum; Ends `General Education’ Prograrn
- Chinese Writer Says He’s Forbidden From Traveling to U.S. for Harvard Prize
- University Of North Carolina Tops $5 Billion In Record-Setting Capital Campaign
- Can Harvard's Powerhouse Alter the Course of Black Studies?
- Henry Rosovsky, 95, Builder of Black and Jewish Studies at Harvard, Dies
- At Japan’s Most Elite University, Just 1 in 5 Students Is a Woman
- Vietnam preparing for new growth
Harvard University official impressed by Vietnam’s achievements have 312 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 8, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.