For lots of gamers, “XCOM-style gameplay in a supernatural-infused Wild West” is the sort of thing you either desperately want to play, or most definitely don’t. But if you need swinging over to the yes please camp, or even if you’re just curious about how something like that would play out, this video of the first 15 minutes of Hard West gameplay might be the medicine.The middle few minutes of the video drag a bit—prospecting just isn’t as exciting as shooting people in the face—but it covers all the important bases, from the Clint Eastwood-meets-Clive Barker story to inventory management, “strategic map gameplay,” ability cards, and the turn-based tactical combat. The supernatural elements are present but subtle, although I imagine they’ll grow more conspicuous as the game unfolds. And course, it’s all terribly grim, which I suppose isn’t all that surprising in a game built around a journey along the Oregon Trail. Maybe Cheech will lighten things up a bit a little further on.Hard West is set to come out on November 18, and is available for pre-purchase now on Steam.
- Effective Online Video- Five Tips For Businesses
- Is Video Streaming the Future For Corporate Video?
- Cho Seung-Hui, The Making of a Murderer - 15 Contributory Clues
- Man: Demented Savage or Stranger in This Strange Land
- The Apparent Murder-Suicide of Chris Benoit Really Creates More Questions Than Answers
- Nelly Furtado Biography: Lyrics, Videos, Songs, Ringtones, Wallpapers, Music, New Album, Pics
- Movie Review, Die Hard 4
- Strength Gain and Weight Loss With Pilates - A Personal Experience
- Cricket World Cup 2007 - Murder and Intrigue in the West Indies
- Paradigmatic Distortions of the East and West
- AFC West 2007 Previews and Projections
- Is My Woman Body Pious - Man's Culpability? -Part 10
Hard West video showcases murder, loss, and a man at a Crossroads have 285 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at November 12, 2015. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.