|Hanwha Life – An Khang Hưng Nghiệp helps enterprises to grow prosperous and strongly as well as bring many benefits to employees|
Accordingly, Hanwha Life Vietnam offers the group insurance plan with a wide range of valuable products including Group Simplified Accidental Basic, Group Comprehensive Accidental Rider and Group Hospitalization Rider. The entry age criteria for employees is from 18 to 64 years old, for their dependents is from 30 days old to 64 years old.
With the desire to be a companion with enterprises and employees, Hanwha’s new group insurance plan brings:
Benefits for employers:
– Comprehensive welfare for every employee in whole enterprises.
– An important solution to attract, retain talents and increase labor productivity
– Provides maximum life insurance benefits but at a reasonable cost.
– Simplified procedure for participation and administration
Benefits for employees:
– Financial support to cover the risk of illness, injury or death due to accident or non-accident for workers and dependents.
– High level of protection, guaranteed benefits
– Conditions of participation are easy and simple. No medical examination is required (unless otherwise specified)
– Coverage territory extends to Southeast Asian countries (Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam) and Korea
Mr. Back Jong Kook, CEO cum Chairman of Member Council of Hanwha Life Vietnam said: employees are the most precious assets of any enterprises. If the enterprises desire to develop strongly and steadily, they need to ensure that employees are always in a good health and wealth for their optimal performance. Therefore, Hanwha Life Vietnam has developed new group products to help them in ensuring that employees and their dependents comprehensively protected and cared of.
“Not only protect and take care of your employees and their dependents, Hanwha Life – An Khang Hưng Nghiệp is also a crucial solution to attract, retain the good employees. Moreover, it helps enterprises to improve labor productivity and therefore your business will thrive”, Mr. Back Jong Kook emphasized.
|This new group insurance plan will give financial support to cover the risk of illness, injury or death due to accident or non-accident for workers and dependents|
With the practical benefits, the group insurance product of Hanwha Life Vietnam brings the optimal and superior benefit. Specifically, with the Group Simplified Accidental Basic, the company will pay 100% of Sum Assured for accidental death, 200% of Sum Assured for special accidental death. With the Group Comprehensive Accidental Rider, the company will pay up to 300% of Sum Assured for accidental death, 100% of Sum Assured for accidental total and permanent disablement. With the Group Hospitalization Rider, the benefit is paid 100% of Sum Assured for accident/ illness daily hospitalization, 300% of Sum Assured for daily cancer hospitalization and 300% of Sum Assured for major surgery.
Established in Vietnam since 2009, Hanwha Life Vietnam is one of the most impressive growth insurance companies. The company has more than 40.000 financial advisors operating in over 140 customer service centers nationwide. So far, Hanwha Life Vietnam has been trusted by nearly 500.000 customers. Following a strategy of strong investment and long-time commitment in Vietnam market, in July 2018, Hanwha Life Vietnam increased chartered capital from VND 1.891 billion to VND4.891 billion and became one of the strongest life insurance companies in term of chartered capital.
- Dai-ichi Life Vietnam launches retirement insurance
- Hanwha Life Vietnam launches “Health is Wealth” insurance package
- Group insurance plan helps enterprises to grow stronger
- Hanwha Life Vietnam pledges long time commitment to Vietnam on its 10th anniversary
- Hanwha Life Vietnam Continues High Growth in Q2 of 2017
- Hanwha Life Vietnam Listed in Top 10 Sustainable Business Ranking in 2017
- Hanwha Life Vietnam sponsors 9,500 health insurance cards for the poor
- Korea Life Vietnam renamed as Hanwha Life Vietnam
- Hanwha Life Vietnam celebrates 10th anniversary
- Hanwha Life Vietnam donates 4,636 health insurance cards to the poor
- Dai-ichi Life Vietnam Launches Optimal Financial Solution for 88 Critical Illnesses, CI-88