By Daniel S. Levine – December 9, 2019 11:29 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Gwen Stefani asked the camera to cut away from her during Monday night’s live episode of The Voice because she began to cry during a powerful performance from one of the final eight contestants. Rose Short sang a moving rendition of “I Want to Know What Love Is,” which also left coach Kelly Clarkson in tears. Viewers at home were shocked by Stefani’s reaction to the song. When it came time for Stefani to comment on Short’s performance, she was so overcome that she asked The Voice team to “cut the cameras.” “I’m not ready. Oh my God, I’m crying,” Stefani said as she tried to hide her face. “That was unbelievable. I’m so in awe of you. I’m so honored to work with you. Cut the cameras!” As Stefani tried to shoo the cameras away from her, Clarkson gave her thoughts on Short’s performance. I’ve never seen Gwen cry like that. Rose really did that. #powerful #TheVoice pic.twitter.com/kRKVY0gp7z — Brittany Bohaty (@BBohaty) December 10, 2019 “It was moving, that’s why you’re crying. you are a gift,” Clarkson said. “I don’t care what happens on… Read full this story
- The voice, the stomach, the brain and the pulse
- Other voices: Why are female broadcasters still in a minority?
- Hamilton: youngsters ‘get away with a lot more’
- The Nidderdale Voices column with dairy farmer Norman Shepherd.
- The draconian cuts to services Bridgend council is considering
- We Remainers aren’t going away
- What the voice inside your head says about you
- A frenetic final weekend ahead for voice of Croker
- Grieving parents of 21-year-old call for speed cut on road
- Lights, camera,action: Football’s big show begins in earnest
- New beginnings and points to prove for sideline strategy
- Writing a career home and away
Gwen Stefani Asks 'The Voice' Cameras to Cut Away After She Begins to Cry have 308 words, post on popculture.com at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.