MUMBAI: The Guardians Real Estate Advisory has bought a 7,500 sq ft office space at commercial complex One BKC in Mumbai’s business district Bandra-Kurla Complex (BKC) for around Rs 30 crore.The real estate non-broking consultancy firm has picked up this office space in tower C of the building and plans to use this as its head office. Currently, the firm is based out of another commercial tower The Capital in BKC from where it plans to shift out in the month of September.While deal size is small compared to other commercial transactions, it assumes significance because of it being an outright purchase in the backdrop of current market environment caused by Covid19 pandemic.The firm plans to close the purchase with internal funds and has already made a substantially large down payment.According to the consultancy, the purchase has been made to reduce the recurring cost of lease and comes at the back of the firm announcing sales of Rs 318 crores on Akshaya Tritiya, during the lockdown.“Around 70% of the payment for the property has been made and we plan to shift during the auspicious days of Navratri this year. The response at our mandated projects post the lockdown gave us… Read full this story
- The Guardians Real Estate forays into NRI segment with Dubai operations
- Walton Street India, Blacksoil raise Rs 360 crore through residential property debt fund's first close
- Blackstone to buy 36 acres in Delhi for Rs 295 crore from TARC
- Real estate sector demands circle rate reduction in NCR
- Rs 20 a day to Rs 30 cr a year: Chinu Kala's inspiring journey
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Rs 600 crore bet looks set to deliver 'real money'
- PharmEasy co-founder Siddharth Shah buys Rs 40-crore apartment in Mumbai's Khar
- PharmEasy co-founder buys Rs 40-crore apartment in Mumbai's Khar
- Inspire Co-spaces sets up 50,000 sq ft co-working center in Pune's Kalyani Nagar
- PMC Bank scam: ED attaches HDIL Group’s shares worth Rs 233 crore
- PMC bank scam: ED attaches HDIL group's shares worth Rs 233 crore
- Embassy REIT to raise up to Rs 300 crore via debentures
Guardians Real Estate Advisory buys 7,500 sq ft in ONE BKC for about Rs 30 crore have 328 words, post on realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com at July 21, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.