Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Olivia Newton-John has died. She was 73. News of her passing was reported by various major U.S. media on Aug. 9 (Singapore time). TMZ reported that her husband, John Easterling, said she died peacefully at her ranch in Southern California Monday morning, Aug. 8 (U.S. time) surrounded by family and friends. Newton-John had battled breast cancer for more than 30 years, Variety reported . A specific cause of death was not given though. She was reported to have first been diagnosed with cancer in 1992. According to TMZ , the disease went into remission but came back in 2013. It went back into remission but returned again in 2017. The majority of the latter half of her career was spent as an advocate for cancer patients and survivors. Soared to fame with ‘Grease’ Newton-John, who was British but raised in Australia, soared to international stardom as both a singer and movie star. She made it big in 1971 with one of her songs, “If Not for You”, and subsequently, “Let Me Be There” in 1973. Her huge break came in 1978, when she starred opposite John Travolta in “Grease”. Her role… Read full this story
- John Travolta Says He's 'Very Proud' of Grease Costar Olivia Newton-John as She Faces Cancer
- Elton John and Olivia Newton-John among those named on U.K.'s 2020 New Year Honours list
- Olivia Newton-John says she feels ‘very good’ since cancer diagnosis: ‘There are a lot of herbs I take’
- How John Travolta has been dealing with heartbreak following Kelly Preston’s death
- John Travolta's movie musical classic Grease renamed Vaseline in Argentina
- Grease cast now - family deaths, drug addiction and tragic cancer diagnosis
- Cliff Richard's fury over 'police refusing entry' to 'own star-studded film premiere'
- ‘Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies’ Prequel Series Officially Ordered By Paramount+
- ‘Grease’ Spinoff Series Leaves HBO Max, Headed To Paramount Plus
- ‘Grease’ Prequel Gains Momentum At Paramount As Brett Haley Comes On As Director
- ‘Grease’ Spinoff Series ‘Rydell High’ Ordered By HBO Max
- Sir Cliff Richard admits he's envious of pop stars who got married and had families
‘Grease’ star, Olivia Newton-John, dies at 73 have 346 words, post on mothership.sg at August 20, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.