Accordingly, the delegation visited the Truong Son National Martyrs' Cemetery, Road 9 National War Cemetery, and Quang Tri Ancient Citadel to offer incense in commemoration of the fallen soldiers who laid down their lives during the national resistance war against the U.S. invaders. They also dropped flowers to pay tribute to war martyrs on the Thach Han River (Quang Tri province). In a solemn atmosphere, on behalf of the delegation, General Tuan expressed his gratitude to the fallen soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the cause of national liberation and unification. They were noble examples of revolutionary heroic soldiers, courage, loyalty, and the pride of the Fatherland. General Tuan also took this occasion, on behalf of the whole unit, to commit to do their utmost to uphold and promote the revolutionary tradition, be loyal to the Party, State and President Ho Chi Minh, and strive to develop the defense industry sector, contributing to realizing the Party's policy on building a revolutionary, regular, elite and modern military and firmly safeguarding the Fatherland. On this occasion, the general department presented VND 160 million to the Quang Tri provincial Military Command to support the unit to build two policy households in the province,… Read full this story
- I can’t see why you’d ever use an active fund to invest in big US stocks
- Paid time off to vote? How employers are trying to drive Election Day turnout
- Why Is Gratitude So Difficult, Yet Outrage So Easy?
- Vietnam to make active contributions to world’s peace, security: former diplomat
- Rohingya refugees express gratitude towards Indonesia
- Trump may owe former counsel a debt of gratitude
- William England lived a life of gratitude, for his family and the Utah-based trucking company he helped build
- Bali`s tourism remains unaffected by active Mount Agung
- 4 Signs You’re Trying Too Hard On LinkedIn
- Have 5 Minutes? Try Journaling to Keep Yourself Grateful for the Everyday.
- The best Christmas activities to do in London
- How Trying The New GoPro Cameras Made Me A Believer
Gratitude activities held in Quang Tri have 330 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.