Vincent Fabian Thomas (The Jakarta Post) PREMIUM Jakarta ● Thu, November 24, 2022 State-owned railway company PT Kereta Api Indonesia (KAI) will get Rp 3.2 trillion (US$204.1 million) in a state capital injection next month to address the cost overrun issue in the Jakarta-Bandung high-speed railway project with the aim of completing it in the first half of next year. Deputy State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) Minister Kartika Wirjoatmodjo told lawmakers on Wednesday that the injection would fill up the equity of the consortium in charge of the high-speed railway project, which has been depleted multiple times due to cost overrun, including after an injection of Rp 4.3 trillion in December last year. The government plans to plug 25 percent of the funding gap with equity from the consortium and 75 percent with new loans from China Development Bank (CDB). It will be supported by a financing guarantee from the Indonesian side, details of which are being discussed with the Finance Ministry, according to Kartika. to Read Full Story SUBSCRIBE NOW Starting from IDR 55,500/month Unlimited access to our web and app content e-Post daily digital newspaper No advertisements, no interruptions Privileged access to our events and programs Subscription to our… Read full this story
- Govt owes Pertamina Rp96.5t for three years of fuel subsidies
- This drug can temporarily reverse an opioid overdose. So why aren't people using it?
- Budget Session 2022, Jan 31 updates | Rajya Sabha adjourned for the day
- Indonesia's President to get nation's first COVID vaccine, says jab will be free
- Asean News Headlines as at 9pm on Wednesday (May 4)
- Queen's Speech in full - how 38 Bills at State Opening of Parliament affect you
- Union Budget 2018: Rs.40,000 standard deduction on transport, medical expenses; personal I-T rates unchanged
- RBI is right to prioritise inflation management. But it won’t be easy
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on May 1, 2022
- House prices to go into reverse as mortgage rates double
- Coast council raids piggy bank to protect Westport
- Live updates | Analyst: Kyiv strike shows no Russian let-up
Govt to inject funds into Jakarta-Bandung railway next month have 320 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.