Other News GoViet rebranded as Gojek Vietnam The Saigon Times Wednesday, Aug 5, 2020,18:28 (GMT+7) GoViet rebranded as Gojek VietnamThe Saigon Times Ride-hailing app GoViet has been renamed Gojek Vietnam — PHOTO: COURTESY OF GOVIET HCMC – Ride-hailing service provider GoViet, the Vietnamese subsidiary of Indonesian multi-service platform Gojek, has officially combined its app and brand under the parent brand and become Gojek Vietnam from today, August 5. The new Gojek Vietnam app is now available for download on the Google Play Store. Vietnamese users have been able to access and use the GoRide, GoSend and GoFood services on the app since 6 a.m. today. With this move, Gojek Vietnam now has more than 150,000 driver-partners and 80,000 merchants in Hanoi and HCMC. Phung Tuan Duc, general director of Gojek Vietnam, said the new app offers a better experience for users and better income for partners and will create a long-lasting positive impact in Vietnam in the coming years. Gojek has over two million registered drivers and 500,000 merchants in over 200 cities across five Southeast Asian countries. Vietnamese users are able to access Gojek services in Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand. Share with your friends:
- Trade Tension With China, U.S. Pushes South Korea Toward Vietnam
- 10 men arrested in Vietnam road rage brawl with guns and machetes
- TPBank Expects a $1 Billion Market Value After Vietnam Listing
- Top Vietnam Oil Company Says China Sea Tensions Hurt Investment
- Six Vietnam activists jailed for attempt 'to overthrow state'
- Strong pre-tax profits for Topaz ahead of rebrand
- Vietnam Stocks May Be in for Some Inclement Weather
- $658 Million Cryptocurrency Fraud Allegation Spurs Vietnam Probe
- Vietnam jails two more activists in dissidents crackdown
- Two more activists jailed as Vietnam steps up crackdown on dissidents
- Another One Bites the Dust: US Envoy to Vietnam Quit Because of Trump
- Vietnam Demands China Withdraw Alleged Military Equipment From S China Sea
GoViet rebranded as Gojek Vietnam have 306 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.