INDIA WOMEN TOUR OF ENGLAND, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Both Glenn (in pic) and Davies will play for their regional teams to prepare for the ODI series. © Getty Sarah Glenn and Freya Davies were released from England Women’s 17-member squad ahead of the one-off Test against India, on Friday (June 11). All-rounder Glenn and pace bowler Davies will now play for their regional sides – Central Sparks and South East Stars respectively – in the fourth round of the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy. “Sarah Glenn and Freya Davies have been released from the England Women’s Test squad and will both play for their regional teams in this weekend’s Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy matches – in preparation for the ODI series that follows,” confirmed England and Wales Cricket Board. England will take on India in the only Test of the tour in Bristol on June 16, the first encounter in the format between the two sides since the Wormsley Test in 2014, which the visitors won by six wickets. The Test will be followed by three ODIs and as many T20Is between June 27 and July 15. © Cricbuzz Share Tweet TAGS India Women tour… Read full this story
- England beats Japan 2-0 to clinch top spot in Group D
- Viola Davis on Being Pre-Diabetic and Not Caring About 'Pushback' For Wearing Natural Hair in 'Widows'
- New England Patriots release WR Bruce Ellington
- Flula Borg joins The Suicide Squad
- John Cena wanted for Suicide Squad sequel
- Police: Women drugged at bars in downtown Davis
- New England Patriots release TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins (Report)
- New England Patriots waive WR Maurice Harris (Report)
- England and Japan to meet in rematch of 2015 semifinal
- Patriots pick N’Keal Harry; first WR taken by New England in Round 1 during Belichick era
- Maleah Davis' remains have been identified
- NFL schedule: Winners, losers from 2019 regular-season release
Glenn, Davies released from England Test squad have 296 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at November 11, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.