THERE is a lot more to come from “explosive” forward Robert Gilchrist, according to Worcester Wolves boss Paul James. Gilchrist has made a big impact since his arrival at the beginning of December and recently agreed a deal to stay at the British Basketball League outfit until the end of the season. The Great Britain international has helped them to climb the league table and reach the BBL Cup final with Wolves winning all seven of the games he has been involved in. James said it was a “massive” coup for the club to keep him on board and predicts he will be get better as the season progresses. “He has made a big difference,” said James whose side visit leaders Leicester on Saturday (7.30pm). “He keeps telling me that since he has come here we have not lost a game so it must be all his doing. “He is a great player and has fitted into our team ethos and the way we want to do things. “He gets on very well with the rest of the players. “We are all really excited and delighted that he has decided to stay with us until the end of the season…. Read full this story
- Mother, 27, is set to marry her former boss, 72, after she proposed to him in on the stage of a crowded strip club where she paid for him to have a lap dance
- Three things learned: Tottenham v. Wolves
- Leave the wolves, Atiku
- Ministers squirm as they insist Dominic Cummings did NOT break rules by driving 260 miles to parents' home with his family while he was in coronavirus self-isolation - as maverick No10 chief insists he 'doesn't care' if it looks bad
- Sebastian Vettel insists he’s not ready to quit F1 any time soon
- Craig Revel Horwood insists Strictly Come Dancing will air this year – but pairs may have to follow social distancing
- High street lender Lloyds faces investor backlash over bosses' pay
- La Liga boss wants June 11 Seville derby to restart season
- Is Government set to scrap plans to reopen schools on June 1 amid huge backlash from unions? Poll reveals just 5% of teachers feel safe going back to the classroom as No10 insists it never fixed a return date for next month
- Will YOU send your child to school on June 1? Families reveal the tough decisions they'll make - including a mum keeping her kids home 'until there's a vaccine' and another who insists she can no longer juggle lessons and work
- Season 2
- Government minister for Scotland RESIGNS over Dominic Cummings row: Tory whip Douglas Ross says he 'can't tell constituents who have lost loved ones they were wrong to follow lockdown and one adviser was right'
Gilchrist can get even better, insists Wolves boss have 442 words, post on www.worcesternews.co.uk at March 31, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.