The Manchester United star, Cristiano Ronaldo's partner Spanish model Georgina Rodriguez looked stunning in her latest photo, flaunting her expensive diamond engagement ring. Georgina, 27 turned to Instagram and shared her dazzling photo, showcasing her expensive engagement ring. She posted the photo with a thought-provoking note. Georgina said, "Shine bright like a diamond" followed by a diamond emoji. The Manchester United star can't stop gushing over his fiancée and dropped numerous heart emojis in the comment section. According to reports, in 2020, Ronaldo gifted his beloved an engagement ring from Cartier said to be valued at £615,000. The ring is emblazoned with a large sapphire stone and encrusted with diamonds. It was also disclosed that Cristiano Ronaldo engaged Georgina on a yacht while they were away on holidays together in September 2020.
- Who is Georgina Rodriguez? Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend and mother to Portugal captain’s daughter Alana Martina
- Lisa Riley flashes her engagement ring after announcing plans to marry secret boyfriend Al
- Victoria Beckham reveals 14th engagement ring from 18 year marriage as diamond collection adds up to £8.9 million
- Victoria Beckham's fourteen 'engagement rings' revealed
- Newly engaged Helen Flanagan leads glamour on red carpet at British Soap Awards
- CR7 mansion as stunning as its owner
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital engages Dykema Law Firm to represent hospital district
- Pete Davidson finally confirms engagement to Ariana Grande
- HOLD UP: Is Khloé Kardashian engaged to Tristan Thompson?
- Here are latest pictures of our favourite couple Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli twinning into our hearts, like always
- Ariana Grande flashes stunning ring in loved-up photo with Pete Davidson
- South Africa: The Latest Customs Requirements for SA Resident Travellers
Georgina Rodriguez flaunts her engagement ring in latest stunning photo have 266 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 19, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.