Genova Burns LLC in Newark has created an India practice group. Partner Rajiv Parikh will lead the practice, which will address the regulatory, transactional, immigration, and labor and employment aspects associated with locating the United States operations of India-based companies in New Jersey and the northeast.Parikh is a partner at the firm and the chair of its construction law and litigation and election law and litigation practices, as well as co-chair of the crisis management practice and hotels and restaurant industry group. He is currently part of the official delegation accompanying Gov. Murphy on a mission trip to India. The delegation is meeting with business, education and community organizations and leaders to discuss potential relationships with New Jersey. India is New Jersey’s fourth-largest trading partner and is home to one of the largest Indian-born populations in the country.
- Woman created India's first COVID-19 testing kit during last stage of pregnancy
- News updates from Hindustan Times at 9 PM: India-US partnership to fight Covid-19, says PM Modi after call with Trump and all the latest news
- Amid spike in coronavirus cases, India boosts capacity for tougher challenges ahead
- COVID-19 | Challenges posed by availability of water and hygiene practices
- India proposes electronic platform to share real-time coronavirus info with Saarc nations
- Extraordinary times require extraordinary solutions, says PM Modi; interacts with India's diplomatic heads over coronavirus COVID-19 via video conferencing
- India's first COVID-19 testing kit created during last stage of pregnancy
- India Inc sets up task forces as staff anxiety rises due to Covid-19 lockdown
- India election body struggles with scale of fake information
- Anti-malaria drug is the best bet against Covid-19 until a cure is created
- India Inc sets up task forces as staff anxiety rises
- Coronavirus update: India Inc joins race to make drugs and vaccine
Genova Burns creates India practice group have 286 words, post on njbiz.com at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.