Commuters queue to ride the EDSA Bus Carousel in Monumento, Caloocan City. (File photo by GRIG C. MONTEGRANDE / Philippine Daily Inquirer) MANILA, Philippines — The "Libreng Sakay," or free ride, program at the Edsa Busway Carousel will continue until July 31 even though the Service Contracting Phase 3 of the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) will end on June 30. The LTFRB, which is implementing the project, made the announcement in a statement issued on Wednesday. According to the statement, 118 routes in Metro Manila under Phase 3 had already ended under the 2022 General Appropriations Act (GAA) and 28 other routes will end on June 30. The extended free ride program will start at 4:00 a.m. and end at 11 p.m. daily, the LTFRB said. A total of 203,639,626 passengers had benefited from the program since its first phase. That phase had a total of 65,256 participating public utility vehicles, 4,461 open routes, and 2,197 participating corporations and cooperatives nationwide. Under the program, operators and drivers received benefits based on the number of trips they made weekly, regardless of the number of passengers on those trips. RELATED STORY Over 71 million have used LTFRB'S free transport… Read full this story
- Uber and Lyft will provide free rides to vaccination sites until July 4, Biden says.
- NCOC asks workers to get vaccinated by July 31 amid threat posed by Delta variant
- Biden administration partners with Uber and Lyft for free rides to COVID-19 vaccinations
- Michael B. Jordan Partners with LyftUp to Provide Free Rides to People of Color
- NCR Plus stays under GCQ until July 31, MECQ in several areas
- Karnataka SSLC Exams from July 19, Examinees to Get Free Rides in Govt Buses
- Income tax return deadline for AY 2021-22 extended to Sept 30 from July 31
- City Of Mission Viejo: Mission Viejo Library To Host Virtual Planet Party July 31
- Gujarat: Business owners, staff must get first jab by July 31 | Ahmedabad News - Times of India
- Schools and colleges in Pune to be shut for offline classes till July 31
- Tamil Nadu Extends Lockdown Till July 31 With Some Relaxations: Check What's Allowed
- Jammu and Kashmir to start classes in higher education institutes from July 31
Free rides at Edsa Carousel will continue until July 31 have 343 words, post on newsinfo.inquirer.net at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.