RAWALPINDI: At least four soldiers of the Pakistan Army were martyred in two separate terrorist attacks in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan, confirmed Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR). According to the military's media wing, two soldiers were martyred in a blast in Dir area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, The martyred soldiers were identified as Sajid Ali and Adnan Mumtaz, both of whom belonged to Azad Kashmir. "[The] Pakistan Army is determined to eliminate the menace of terrorism and such sacrifices of our brave soldiers will not go unpunished," ISPR stated. The incident took place after the military had on Saturday strongly responded to reports claiming that a large number of militants belonging to the proscribed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) were present in Swat. Two soldiers embraced martyrdom in Balochistan In another terrorist attack, two security personnel embraced martyrdom in the Harnai district of Balochistan, said the ISPR. "On [the] night 13/14 August 22, terrorists fire raided a security forces post in general area Khost, near Harnai, Balochistan," read the statement. The ISPR said that the security forces successfully repulsed the distant fire raid and pursued the fleeing terrorists into the nearby mountains. "As a follow up, during an encircling effort to cut off fleeing… Read full this story
- A timeline of major attacks on security forces in Jammu and Kashmir
- Pulwama Attack: Sachin Tendulkar Condemns "Cowardly, Meaningless" Terror Strike
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Ravi & Sargun Contribute Rs 3 Lakh; Kushal Tandon Slammed For Trolling KVB!
- Pakistan’s BAT attack foiled, thousands of tourists leave Kashmir
- Twin Al-Shabaab attacks hit US base, EU convoy in Somalia
- Syrian rebels 'kill 27 secret policemen and soldiers'
- After Pulwama Attack, Virat Kohli Says RP-SG Indian Sports Honours Event Postponed
- A swarm of motorbikes, then heavy fire: witnesses shed new light on Niger attack
- Israeli troops shoot two Lebanese soldiers in border skirmish
- Taliban Bomber Kills 9 Afghan Soldiers in Helmand
- Kenya bus attack: several dead, including police officers
- Separating Children From Parents
Four soldiers martyred in separate attacks in KP, Balochistan have 315 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 14, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.