Celebrating the end of one year and the beginning of another is a tradition that spans many countries and continents. Gathering with your friends and family to bring in the new year together is an occasion that is filled with reflection, hope, drinks and those all important fireworks!If you feel like trying something a little bit different this year then why not travel to one of these popular cities that are renowned for their New Year celebrations, amongst many other things.In Edinburgh, New Year’s Eve is known as Hogmanay and it’s become a magnet for revellers from far and wide. The famous street party is known all over the world and there are few more spectacular sights to experience than the fantastic array of fireworks exploding high above Edinburgh Castle on a clear winter’s evening. Add to that a nice warming whisky or two and the friendly locals and you’ve got the perfect recipe for an unforgettable way to see in the New Year in style.Take a trip further south from Edinburgh you will arrive in the cultured city of London, which has the famous Big Ben tower clock to inform all of the happy revellers when the old year… Read full this story
- Reporters Uncover ‘Real Story’ Behind Chicago’s Gun-Death Stats, Black Flight From the City
- How Real Estate Became the New Volunteer Slavery
- The Best Edinburgh Travel Tips From Our Readers
- State of the New Economy
- Channel 4 to establish new HQ in Leeds along with 'major' news bureau
- What Do Real People Think of the New 2019 Ford Ranger?
- A Year In, The Wii U Is Still Not a Must-Own
- The 2015 Lexus RC Is The New Lexus IS Coupe
- Ghibli's New Movie Is Beautiful (But It Has Its Problems)
- the Best Show in History, Ended 10 Years Ago and Changed TV Forever
- These Are The Absurdly Great Cars Of The Back To The Future Trilogy
- Here are all the f*cking fantastic ways legal weed is improving women's health
Four Great Cities - One Fantastic New Year have 340 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 14, 2008. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.