Seated at a round table littered with party favors and the paper-cutout footballs that have become tradition at his annual Super Bowl Watch Party, President Donald Trump cheered the New England Patriots and his longtime friend, team owner Robert Kraft, to victory over the Los Angeles Rams on Feb. 3. Sometime during the party at Trump’s West Palm Beach country club, the president turned in his chair to look over his right shoulder, smiling for a photo with two women at a table behind him. The woman who snapped the blurry Super Bowl selfie with the president was Li Yang, 45, a self-made entrepreneur from China who started a chain of Asian day spas in South Florida. Over the years, these establishments — many of which operate under the name Tokyo Day Spas — have gained a reputation for offering sexual services. Nineteen days after Trump and Yang posed together while rooting for the Patriots, authorities would charge Kraft with soliciting prostitution at a spa in Jupiter that Yang had founded more than a decade earlier. Yang says she had long since sold Orchids of Asia Day Spa, the massage parlor where authorities say they caught Kraft on camera paying… Read full this story
- Will Lady Gaga's Super Bowl half-time show get political? 'I believe in inclusion'
- Super Bowl commercials: best and worst of 2017
- Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Has Been Charged With Soliciting Prostitution
- Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Says He's Sorry After Being Charged With Soliciting Prostitution
- 'I'm the king of Palm Beach.' Inside Donald Trump's debauched Mar-a-Lago where guests skinny dipped and had sex on the grounds, a prized chef beloved by Celine Dion was fired over a Caesar salad and Trump used Princess Diana to make himself a celebrity
- New documents reveal Bruce and Nellie Ohr shared anti-Trump information
- Impeach me NOW and do it FAST, Donald Trump dares Nancy Pelosi as she orders Democrats to draw up articles of impeachment for Senate trial
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Contestants Brutally Bungle Patriots-Themed Clues
- FMIA Week 13: Featuring a Duck and a Darkhorse, Playoff Picture Fills Out
- NFL odds, picks, lines, spreads for Week 13: Proven computer model unveils best predictions
- NFL Week 13 odds, picks: Ravens cover vs. 49ers, Browns smash Steelers, Vikings upset Seahawks
- Goodell's planning of Kaepernick workout lasted months, included private consultation with numerous owners
Founder of spa where Robert Kraft was busted cheered on Pats’ Super Bowl win alongside Trump have 373 words, post on www.tampabay.com at March 8, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.