– A + A PUTRAJAYA (Aug 5): Applications to hire foreign workers have been stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31, the Human Resources Ministry (KSM) said on Friday (Aug 5). It is to enable a review of foreign worker procedures, following the Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 that will be enforced from Sept 1, the ministry said in a statement. “The new procedure for foreign worker applications beginning Sept 1, 2022 will be announced soon," the ministry said. Applications submitted by employers before or on Aug 14 would be processed and completed before or on Aug 31, 2022. The Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 passed by the Parliament in March, involves the extension of maternity leave from 60 days to 98 days, restrictions to firing pregnant workers, as well as the introduction of paternity leave for married male workers.
- Restricting foreign workers during a crisis hampers recovery. Just look at our past mistakes ǀ View
- As the conflict kills foreign workers, the Philippines says it will pause sending migrants to Israel.
- Setting-up isolation centre for entry of foreign workers a right move to ease shortage of workers, says ACCCIM
- Amnesty Bill Grows Pipeline of Foreign Workers into U.S. Professional Careers
- Temporary visas to be given to 10,500 foreign workers to help save Christmas
- Facebook sued by US government over hiring foreign workers
- Liberals Up To 3 Times More Likely Than Conservatives To Back Hiring Foreign Workers Instead Of Americans
- No entry of foreign workers, including maids, until Dec 31, says HR Minister
- Approval of foreign workers for plantation to carry on as planned, says Human Resources Ministry
- ACCCIM welcomes govt approval to bring in 32,000 foreign workers for plantation sector
- Skifields already eyeing foreign workers for 2022 season
- S'pore govt to reduce foreign worker S Pass sub-dependency ratio ceilings for 2nd year in a row
Foreign worker applications stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31 have 274 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.