Flash Flood Watch Enhanced Severe Weather Risk Expanded After last night’s severe weather outbreak it has brought heavy rains in many areas. We are at the point now that any additional severe weather (and there will be additional severe weather) will bring flash flooding quickly so we have a flood watch in effect for much of New Jersey & Pennsylvania. This area was hit hard by severe weather with numerous tornado & severe thunderstorm warnings last night and is likely to get hit hard again tonight. We are seeing a similar set up to yesterday with a buckling frontal boundary that lies across Northern New Jersey to Long Island. To the south of that boundary line we are see sunshine breaking out across Central and Southern New Jersey where highs today will reach the 80s to near 90. To the northeast we will be watching the warm front to see how far north it gets and how much destabilization of the atmosphere occurs. The risk area extends further north and east today verses yesterday and includes much of Long Island, Southern New England and the Hudson Valley. New Jersey & Pennsylvania look to be the battle ground for a widespread… Read full this story
- High surf, flash flooding and more wet conditions plague territory
- Rapper Soulja Boy has narrow escape as car is swept up in flash floods
- Turkish couple dies after flash flood in Bodrum
- 'Severe weather' to put a dampener on Christmas shopping and partying
- Met Éireann issues Status Yellow warning for Saturday amid 'potential for severe weather'
- 'Potential for severe weather': Met Éireann issues Status Yellow warning for Saturday
- Severe weather warning issued for Hull as temperatures plummet
- Met office issues severe weather warning for 'rare snow and ice'
- Residents and councillors reject report into bank holiday flash floods that 'passes the buck' on to community
- Cyclone Oma to fuel 'unpredictable' severe weather in New Zealand
- UK weather forecast – Britain to bask in unseasonably warm weather on Christmas Eve today… and it looks set to last
- Flood warnings as heavy rain and big thaw sees snow and ice melt
Flash Flood Watch Enhanced Severe Weather Risk Expanded have 341 words, post on www.meteorologistjoecioffi.com at May 29, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.