After a brief period of calm, the streets of Ferguson, Missouri became violent again Friday night and early Saturday morning after a day in which police there released both the name of the officer who shot and killed Michael Brown and surveillance video that shows Brown and a friend allegedly stealing cigars from a convenience store shortly before the shooting. As CNN reports in the video below, some looters targeted the store where that surveillance video was shot.The CNN crew reported seeing at least three Molotov cocktails thrown, though said they created little damage. Much of the action was centered around the Ferguson Market and Liquor store, where police say Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson committed a “strong-arm robbery” last Saturday. But shortly after the lotting took place at that store, dozens of protesters lined up in front of it, saying they were there to protect it from further damage. The protesters stood with their hands in the air, chanting, “Hands up! Don’t shoot!” Watch video below, via CNN:[Photo via screengrab]— —>> Follow Matt Wilstein (@TheMattWilstein) on Twitter Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
- Accuser’s lawyer details Chris Brown allegations
- Chelsea being ‘unfairly’ targeted over fan racism allegations, says Fabregas
- Carrick reveals key Ferguson lesson that prepared him for Man Utd coaching job
- Tourist left stranded in Leeds after burglar stole passport and cash from Airbnb apartment
- First look inside revamped Great Yarmouth Palmers store
- Michael Jackson documentary Leaving Neverland is slammed as ‘character assassination’ after debut
- Mum of Michael Jackson Leaving Neverland documentary accuser Wade Robson ‘says her son repeatedly DENIED being abused by the star’
- ‘Paedo’ Michael Jackson still making MILLIONS for stars and music bigwigs nearly a decade since his death
- Michael Jackson asked child 'to throw bloodstained pants out after attempted rape'
- Michael Jackson’s family feared star was grooming his own son Blanket and his nephews, police said
- Dancer who sued Michael Jackson for £1.2billion claims singer raped him for seven years in new Leaving Neverland documentary
- Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris checked into rehab after being left ‘devastated’ over Leaving Neverland documentary
Ferguson Looters Target Store Where Michael Brown Allegedly Stole Cigars have 359 words, post on www.mediaite.com at August 16, 2014. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.