close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for July 23 Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking today in entertainment. Federal prosecutors in New York on Friday detailed a string of new accusations of sexual assault and bribery against R. Kelly going back 30 years, including abuse of a teenage boy. In a lengthy court filing, prosecutors asked a judge to admit evidence of the allegations at the disgraced R&B singer’s upcoming sex-trafficking trial in Brooklyn . The uncharged acts are “directly relevant to and inextricably intertwined with the evidence of the charged crimes,” prosecutors argued in the motion . The filing alleges that in 2006 Kelly sexually abused a 17-year-old boy, identified only as John Doe #1, after meeting him at a McDonalds in Chicago and asking “what he was willing to do to succeed in the music business.” JUDGE ALLOWS R. KELLY TO SHAKE UP LEGAL TEAM AHEAD OF TRIAL Federal prosecutors detailed new accusations of sexual assault and bribery against R. Kelly. (Antonio Perez/Chicago Tribune/Tribune News Service via Getty Images) According to court documents, the boy introduced Kelly to a close male pal who was 16 or 17. Several… Read full this story
- 10 soap spoilers this week: Coronation Street Kelly’s fate, EastEnders murder horror, Emmerdale affair twist, Hollyoaks death shock
- What Matt Gaetz’s Legal Lineup Tells Us About His Troubles
- Former Scout leader James Morris sexually abused children for 40 years
- The Alex Salmond inquiry and the political stink at Holyrood
- Respect wild animals, or protect the lands from feral animals?
Feds ask judge to include new sex assault, bribery accusations against R. Kelly at trial have 257 words, post on www.foxnews.com at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.