PSL 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Rashid Khan picked up his first T20 five-wicket haul in franchise cricket. © PCB James Faulkner’s all-round show along with lower-order cameos, followed by Rashid Khan’s maiden fifer in franchise cricket ensured a comfortable 10-run victory for Lahore Qalandars over Peshawar Zalmi, despite a valiant 73 from Shoaib Malik, to consolidate their spot at the top of the points table. Put in to bat first by Zalmi, Qalandars were pushed on the backfoot early after being reduced to 25 for 4 halfway through the eighth over. However, an 81-run partnership ensued between Ben Dunk (48) and Tim David (64 not out) laid the base for a remarkable comeback. Dunk hit three sixes, and two boundaries, in his 33-ball knock but fell agonisingly short of his fifty. Tim David got his off 30 deliveries, with a six off Wahab Riaz in the penultimate over. But it was James Faulkner’s late cameo that gave Qalandars’ total that extra zing. The Australian allrounder smacked two sixes and a boundary at death, making a total of 22 in just the seven deliveries he faced, to help his side finish with a competitive 170/8 on… Read full this story
- Is Debt Consolidation Necessary?
- Hiring a Debt Consolidation Company to End Debt Troubles
- The Difference Between Debt Consolidation & Debt Negotiation
- The Debt Consolidation Cure?
- Beware of Competitive Consolidation Rates
- Reasons to Consolidate Medical Bills
- Debt Consolidation For Bad Credit - How to Find a Reputable Company
- Is Credit Card Consolidation a Viable Option?
- Protect Yourself From Debt Consolidation Scams
- Locating the Best Debt Consolidation Loans
- Debt Consolidation Non Profit - How it Works & Is it Better?
- Getting Out of Debt With Debt Counseling Help
Faulkner, Rashid help Lahore consolidate top spot have 275 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at November 11, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.