Play video content 4/28/19 TMZSports.com 8:45 AM PT — Check this out … back in April, we spoke with Zeke’s dad, Stacy Elliott , who told us straight-up his son would be the highest paid running back in NFL history. He was right! 10:14 AM PT — Zeke’s officially back … the Dallas Cowboys posted vid of their star running back fully suited up and practicing Wednesday. Play video content Dallas Cowboys 10:21 AM PT — Jerry Jones had a hilarious reaction to paying Zeke on Wednesday … saying, “I’m a hundred million dollars lighter as of this morning!” . @dallascowboys owner Jerry Jones explains the $90 million contract extension with @EzekielElliott : "I'm $100 million lighter as of this morning. Zeke has been arguably our best player… he's an incremental part to our success." pic.twitter.com/Tj8yFTnwTM — CNBC (@CNBC) September 4, 2019 @CNBC Ezekiel Elliott just got PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDD!!! The Dallas Cowboys superstar ended his holdout Wednesday by inking the most lucrative running back deal EVER — signing a new 6-year, $90 MILLION extension to stay with the ‘Boys!!! Zeke had been away from Dallas camp all summer … protesting the final two years of his rookie contract that were set… Read full this story
- Melvin Gordon: Ezekiel Elliott proves you shouldn't devalue RBs
- FMIA—Patrick Mahomes Reflects on LIV Turnaround By Following Dad’s Advice: ‘It’s All About The Next Pitch’
- 2020 Rebel Stakes odds, predictions, contenders: Expert picks from proven horse racing handicapper
- Agent's Take: Here are the contracts Tom Brady, Dak Prescott and other top offensive players should target
- Christian McCaffrey went on ESPN and this awkward conversation on who’s the NFL’s best running back took place
- Here's why the Melvin Gordon situation could get even uglier for the Chargers
- Agent's Take: Can Dak Prescott get the short-term contract he seeks from the Cowboys?
- The Hill's Morning Report — The wall problem confronting Dems and the latest on Dorian
- Ohio State becomes first program to pay four assistant coaches at least $1 million annually
- Melvin Gordon's holdout apparently getting ugly, Chargers star reportedly expected to miss regular-season games
- Oscars Still In Panic Mode, But Ousted Host Kevin Hart Is Doing Just Fine
- 'You don't earn as much money as the girls': a day in the life of a male model
Ezekiel Elliott's Dad Predicted Son Would Be 'Highest Paid RB Ever' have 366 words, post on www.tmz.com at April 9, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.