By Jordan Blum Updated 7:38 am CDT, Friday, July 27, 2018 Photo: Gary Coronado, Staff Image 1of/1 CaptionClose Image 1 of 1 aerial of Exxon Mobil Houston Campus, Tuesday, May 17, 2016, in The Woodlands, Texas. ( Gary Coronado / Houston Chronicle ) aerial of Exxon Mobil Houston Campus, Tuesday, May 17, 2016, in The Woodlands, Texas. ( Gary Coronado / Houston Chronicle ) Photo: Gary Coronado, Staff Exxon Mobil reports rising profits, falling production volumes 1 / 1 Back to Gallery U.S. energy leader Exxon Mobil reported a $3.95 billion quarterly profit Friday that jumped 18 percent from the same period last year, but fell short of its first-quarter performance. Of concern to analysts and investors, Exxon Mobil said its oil-equivalent production fell 7 percent from last year down to 3.6 million barrels a day, in part because of maintenance downtime as well as from global natural disasters. Exxon’s oil production is rising, but its global natural gas volumes were down 10 percent as the company shifts more investments to West Texas’ booming Permian Basin. Exxon’s quarterly revenues jumped more than 25 percent from $58.1 billion up to $73.5 billion. Exxon Mobil took the biggest financial hit during the quarter from its… Read full this story
- Exxon Mobil to eliminate retail gas business in U.S.
- BMW on track to post record profits and sales volume
- Jaguar Land Rover profits fall amid slower progress in US and Europe
- We Hear: Honda Plans for Increased Profits, Stronger Sales Volumes in 2012
- Ford Reports Highest Profit in Ten Years, $6.6 Billion Net Profit in 2010
- The rise and fall of Wendelin Wiedeking
- UPDATED: Tesla Model 3 deliveries fall short, production target delayed again
- Trouble in Paradise: Toyota’s profits drop by 38.9 percent
- Toyota – record profits in 2016, drop in 2017 predicted
- Better than Expected: Ford Posts $2.6 Billion Profit in First-Quarter
- Ford F-Series Heads List of Top 12 Most Profitable Cars Since 1990
- Mobile technology spurs on-demand deliveries to consumers at home
Exxon Mobil reports rising profits, falling production volumes have 292 words, post on www.chron.com at July 27, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.