Acid in the blood is called oxidation. Oxidation exhausts you, depresses you, saddens you, weakens your immune system, causes arthritis, creates dark moods, reactiveness and violent feelings. Anger and resentment are the result of oxidation in the blood.There are so many anti oxidants available. Those are sold in pharmacies, health food shops and natural therapies practitioners. These include; herbal medicines, teas, Chinese medicines, ayurvedic medicines, acupuncture and yoga, to name a few.But if your thinking is all screwed up. Then acid is going to be produced as you are taking the pill or walking out of the acupuncture clinic. Can you see, the foolishness of separating the mind and the body in healing? If you walk around thinking acidic, then treating the body only, is just a money spinner for the practitioner.Most people don’t want their mind treated. They walk around thinking they are right and that their body is reacting to their ex husband or the city. So they change jobs, meditate, become Buddhist or do something in order to be different. But underneath all that healing, acid continues to be produced.Stress causes acid. Emotion causes acid. If you are stressed or emotional allot, you will need a mountain… Read full this story
- Mick Foley discusses the importance of Cactus Jack and his emotional connection with fans
- Tracy Claeys firing leads to bigger question: Why does trouble follow Minnesota?
- Championship season with Lethbridge still a golden memory for Mike Babcock
- Mailbag: Analyzing Sharapova’s denied wildcard entry, Federer’s absence at French Open
- MMQB: The odd offseason of QB movement in the NFL
- Madison Brengle Sues I.T.F. and WTA Over Injury From Blood Testing
Emotions, Thoughts and Acidity have 278 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 10, 2006. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.