EastEnders has kicked off filming for its long-awaited 35th Anniversary Special, as the cast were spotted boarding a luxury riverboat on the Thames. Leading the stars was Kellie Bright who wildly downed a glass of champagne as alcoholic Linda Carter, while Jessie Wallace was wrapped up in a cosy brown faux fur coat to play Kat Slater. The scenes come after it was revealed that a major character will meet a grisly fate during the wild riverboat bash, as the soap prepares to celebrate its 35th Anniversary next month. Drama: EastEnders has kicked off filming for its long-awaited 35th Anniversary Special, with Kellie Bright (left) and Jessie Wallace (right) leading the stars boarding a Thames riverboat in London on Tuesday night Donning a classic pink floral ensemble, Linda seemed to be ready for yet another night of partying as she poured glass after glass of champagne, despite vowing her husband Mick (played by Danny Dyer) that she would give up the booze. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next EastEnders ‘set to kill off a major character in its 35th… Jessie Wallace looks downcast as she is pictured for the… Michelle Keegan QUITS Our Girl to spend more time in the… EastEnders… Read full this story
- EastEnders death twist as Martin Fowler kills Keanu Taylor in Christmas horror?
- Who is Lydia Bright? Celebrity Hunted star and former Towie queen
- Christmas soaps 2018: Spoilers for EastEnders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale
- TV Choice Awards 2019: Maura Higgins oozes old Hollywood glamour in a glittering gold gown as she leads the stars alongside Billie Faiers and newly-single Amber Gill
- 'This Week' Transcript 6-2-19: Sen. Michael Bennet, Rep. Adam Schiff, Rep. Jim Jordan
EastEnders SPOILER: Kellie Bright's Linda Carter and Jessie Wallace's Kat Slater lead the cast as filming for the 35th Anniversary begins at a raucous boat party (but who will be killed off?) have 272 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 15, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.