– A + A KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 30): Duopharma Biotech Bhd and the government have executed an agreement to procure insulin via direct negotiation for RM375.17 million, a Bursa Malaysia filing said. The company said wholly owned subsidiary Duopharma Marketing Sdn Bhd (DMktg) will supply and deliver the products to the Health Ministry while Biocon Sdn Bhd, the manufacturer, will pack and label the products under the agreement. Biocon’s human insulin formulation will be supplied to all MOH hospitals, district health offices and health clinics. The three-year agreement is from April 29, 2022 to April 28, 2025. It may be extended based on terms and conditions to be agreed on by the parties. Malaysia has an estimated 3.9 million diabetics, with 420,000 using human insulin in the government hospitals and clinics. DMktg and Biocon hope to improve diabetes management in the country by providing high quality and cost-effective biosimilar insulin.
- A storm is coming for Mexico under USMCA
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 29
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 4
- High Street bloodbath continues: John Lewis will close stores and axe staff as Harrods announces 700 jobs losses and Topshop owner Arcadia reveals plans to cut 500 head office jobs as more shoppers go online instead
- Boris pleads with firms to hold off on job cuts 'until times get better' as Sir Philip Green's Arcadia group axes 500 workers, John Lewis plans to close stores and lose staff and Harrods cuts 750 roles as High Street bloodbath gathers pace
- British Airways switches short-haul flights from Gatwick to Heathrow for 'cost efficiencies' during pandemic as Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary warns of 3,500 job cuts, EasyJet plans to cut 4,500 roles and Airbus sheds 1,700 staff
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 28
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 5
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 6
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 27
- Police unions have helped shield officers from accountability. Now they're facing unprecedented backlash
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 3
Duopharma and Govt execute agreement for insulin worth RM375.17 mil via direct negotiation have 300 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at October 1, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.