Sport / Dundee FC by George Cran May 4, 2018, 10:00 am FacebookTwitterLinkedInWhatsAppEmail Sign up to our Sport newsletter Contract talks between midfielder Mark O’Hara and Dundee have stalled as the club’s Premiership status remains in the balance. The former Kilmarnock defender has been a regular starter for the Dark Blues this season but his current deal expires at the end of the campaign. Talks have been ongoing with the club and the player’s representatives since January, however, an agreement is yet to be made. The Tele understands the player is happy to stay at Dens but is considering his options with Dundee still involved in a relegation battle. O’Hara has knocked in six goals this season with four of those in a five-game spell in the winter. That early-season goalscoring form brought interest from Premiership rivals Motherwell in the mid-season window and that’s still likely to be the case. His physical attributes, ability to score from midfield and versatility will make him a desirable prospect for many teams on a free transfer. The 22-year-old is one of a number of Dundee players out of contract this summer. Certain to leave will be Scott Bain, who’s on loan at Celtic… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Congress moves to avert shutdown as virus talks stall again
- How Bette Midler, Mark Ruffalo and Other Celebrities Reacted to Rudy Giuliani's COVID Diagnosis
- Relief talks show GOP divisions
- 'She's a diva!' Lea Michele 'storms off Glee set in anger after co-star Naya Rivera tells producers she's out of control'
- LeBron James reportedly agrees to two-year, $85 million contract extension
- A shining star on and off track, Jules Bianchi’s legacy will live on
- Explosive claims Collingwood want to dump one of their star players because of his WIFE as she moves to another state with their baby daughter
- Stars approach trade deadline with fascinating future
- LeBron James Signs $85 Million Contract Extension with Lakers
- Strictly insiders say BBC is 'pulling out all the stops' to get Maisie Smith into the final - as fellow stars raise eyebrows over amount of publicity being lavished on actress
- Our Truth, Tā Mātou Pono: Monocultural sports coverage has marginalised Māori stars
- In defense of Lloyd Austin
Dundee contract talks stall for star Mark O’Hara have 368 words, post on www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk at May 4, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.