Dry Seasonal Weather Through Sunday Downpours Monday We are about to have our second nice weekend in a row and actually the Memorial Day holiday weekend was pretty good too so lets make it 3 in a row. It We do see patchy clouds on the satellite picture this morning but it is not a solid overcast. There are breaks in the cloud cover and we should be no worse than partly sunny for today. There is a lot of dry air to the north in Upstate NY, New England and the Great Lakes. That dry air is poised to move southward and it will eventually drive these clouds further south later today and tonight. Temperatures today will reach the mid 70s along the coast and lower 80s inland. SATELLITE REGIONAL RADAR With rain out of the picture through Sunday we can focus on sunshine for Saturday and for most of Sunday. With high pressure building in from the north, it is keeping the rain you see on the regional radar in Virginia. It will only get so far north before it hits the wall of dry air that will like across Northern Virginia to the Delmarva Peninsula. Skies will… Read full this story
- Summer holidays kick off with ‘poncho weather’ as downpours, high winds and falling temperatures hit Britian
- More snow to come, warns Met Office as it issues yellow weather warning for Monday
- WEATHER ALERT: Ice warning for Sunday into Monday
- ICE ALERT: New Met Office weather warning for Sunday and Monday as Bradford hit by fresh snowfall
- Thunder and downpours to sweep UK after wrath of 'Pest from the West'
- UK set for 'prolonged period' of wet weather as spring gets off to a damp start
- UK weather forecast: Monday morning snowfall to hit London commuters
- London Weather: UK braced for wet and windy start to the year
- See what the weather has in store for this weekend across Suffolk
- This week’s weather for East Yorkshire and Ryedale
- Freezing weather warning for Glasgow as temperatures set to plummet to -10C in Scotland
- UK weather: Subzero temperatures overnight could fall as low as -14C
Dry Seasonal Weather Through Sunday Downpours Monday have 347 words, post on www.meteorologistjoecioffi.com at June 7, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.