Synopsis “I am tonight announcing my candidacy for president of the United States,” said Trump, who filed his official 2024 paperwork with the US election authority moments before making his public announcement. Donald Trump pulled the trigger on a third White House run on Tuesday, setting the stage for a bruising Republican nomination battle after a poor midterm election showing by his hand-picked candidates weakened his grip on the party. “America’s comeback starts right now,” the 76-year-old former president told hundreds of supporters gathered in an ornate American flag-draped ballroom at his palatial Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida . “I am tonight announcing my candidacy for president of the United States,” said Trump, who filed his official 2024 paperwork with the US election authority moments before making his public announcement. Trump’s unusually early entry into the White House race is being seen in Washington as an attempt to get the jump on other Republicans seeking to be the party flag-bearer — and to stave off potential criminal charges. Republicans are licking their wounds after disappointing midterms, widely blamed on the underperformance of Trump-anointed candidates, and some are openly asking whether Trump — with his divisive brand of politics and mess of… Read full this story
- Donald Trump officially launches 2024 White House bid despite midterm setback for GOP
- International Affairs Vaani I Trump Launches 2024 White House Bid: Its Implications for US, World, And India
- Trump announces 2024 White House bid
- Trump-tied stocks jump as former president launches 2024 White House bid
- Explainer: Why Trump has launched his White House bid so early - Times of India
- Ivanka Trump skips Donald Trump’s 2024 bid speech and ‘doesn't plan to be involved'
- Trump to launch new White House bid while his party licks its wounds
- Trump launches 2024 U.S. presidential run, getting jump on rivals
- Trump to launch new White House bid while Republicans recover
- Donald Trump faces rebellion as senior Republican calls on party to turn against 2024 bid
- Mike Pence says voters ‘want new leadership’ after ex-boss Trump launches 2024 bid
Donald Trump launches 2024 White House bid have 322 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 16, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.