A complete realignment of politics along Brexit lines is the Tories’ only hope of a parliamentary majority The last Conservative MP in the seat of Newcastle-under-Lyme was Charles Donaldson-Hudson. A JP and member of the landed gentry, he held it from 1880 to 1885. Yet, when the autumn election finally arrives, Newcastle will be one of the Tory party’s top target seats. Joining it on the list will be Bishop Auckland (Labour since 1931), Ashfield (Labour-held for all but two of the last 54 years), and Barrow and Furness (won by Labour at every election since 1992). The targeting of such seats is not the madness it might first appear. It is, in fact, part of Boris Johnson and his chief adviser…
- Donald Trump and the Apprentice Rules Applied to Dating
- All About Donald Trump and Rosie
- DARE TO BE EXCEPTIONAL: If Donald Trump Or Oprah Winfrey Can Do It, So Can You
- What Does It Take To Be A Donald Trump in Real Estate?
- Review of TRUMP: How to Get Rich by Donald Trump
- 10 Things Donald Trump Can Teach You About Success
- Donald Trump and Real Estate Investment
- Donald Trump Called Me a Loser
- Real Estate - He is Donald Trump and You're Not
- Read This Article if You Want to Stop Political Correctness
- Biden accuses Trump of putting 'personal politics above his sacred oath' after White House releases Ukraine transcript
- Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki: Why We Want You to be Rich (book review)
Dominic Cummings isn't mad – like Donald Trump, he wants to rewrite the rules of politics have 244 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at September 5, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.