Illustration by Trịnh Lập By An Phương COVID-19 has brought chaos to our daily lives, and one of the many things I have realised during this unfortunate period is how it can affect our personal relationships. According to an article in the New York Times, in a matter of weeks, the global pandemic has transformed relationships, with weddings being postponed and divorce rates reportedly soaring in China. When I first heard of the news, I didn’t take it seriously, joking with my friends about how silly the situation was in China. However, with the raft of social distancing measures in place to control the spread of coronavirus, we may be spending more time with our partner than ever before, and that’s when I understood how wrong I was when evaluating the situation. A friend of mine, Minh Anh, 27, told me that working from home with her boyfriend for two weeks made her realise how clumsy and “problematic” her boyfriend is. “Compared to days ago when I only met my boyfriend after work and went for romantic dinners, I spend about 10 hours every day now with him at his home office,” she said, adding that her sister… Read full this story
- Does information technology destroy or create jobs? Debate heats up
- Will Facebook's new algorithm destroy its relationships with brands?
- Stop Blaming Your Bad Relationship On Your Smartphone
- How To Prevent Your Cell Phone From Ruining Your Relationship
- Ask a Publicist: Is Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Relationship a Total PR Set-Up?
- Strengthen Your Network Connections With Monthly People Checklists
- Use "Five Minute Favors" to Strengthen Your Relationships
- My Relationship Is Perfect--Except for the Sex
- Ask Dr. NerdLove: My Girlfriend’s Twitch Fame Is Ruining Our Relationship
- My Boyfriend Wants to Open Our Relationship and I'm Totally Shook
- Dear Jane: How Do I Blow Up My Relationship, and Therefore My Life?
- What Research Tells Us About the Most Successful Relationships
Does COVID-19 destroy or strengthen relationships? have 328 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.