TMZ.com Shock G died in a Tampa hotel room from a deadly mix of drugs and alcohol … according to the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner. A rep for the medical examiner’s office tells TMZ … the Digital Underground rapper died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol) and methamphetamine. We broke the story … Shock G was found unresponsive in his hotel room in April, and there were no outward signs of trauma. Shock was last seen the day before he died, by a hotel manager … who then found him in the room on April 22. The manager had grown concerned after Shock — famed performer of the ‘Humpty Dance’ — missed check-out time, and immediately called 911. Gallery Launch Gallery Alamy The Hillsborough County ME says Shock G was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:20 PM ET. As we first told you … the iconic rapper’s funeral was held May 1 , and his Digital Underground family was well represented at the service.
- Grieving ex-Formula One champion Jody Scheckter and his wife release a photo of their daughter Ila, 21, looking 'well and gorgeous' just two days before she died from a suspected drugs overdose
- Hollywood horror story: Born into an A-list dynasty, how did Michael Douglas's sweet little boy turn into this drug-addled, gun-toting jailbird? TOM LEONARD says his shock memoir reveals all the gory details
- Johnny Cash remained devoted to his faith despite drug woes, was nearly killed by an ostrich, book reveals
- Controversy after city posts pictures of allegedly heroin-overdosed adults to Facebook
- How Trevor died: Why prison offers a ‘golden opportunity’ to help solve the opioid crisis
- Former F1 champion Jody Scheckter reveals his daughter Ila, 21, has died of a 'suspected accidental overdose' after losing her battle with addiction - and says he's 'utterly heartbroken'
- Elizabeth Warren Knows What It Will Take to End the Drug War
- Grieving mother whose daughter died of a heroin overdose at age 28 reveals how she got hooked on the drug after trying it just once in college - as she warns others that it could just as easily happen to their kids
- Lou Reed, lead singer of Velvet Underground, dies aged 71
- El Chapo: How Mexico's drug kingpin fell victim to his own legend
- More youth dying by suicide and homicide, CDC reports
- Young boy is found living in squalor with more than six prescription drugs in his system - as his mother and her lesbian lover plead guilty to child neglect
Digital Underground's Shock G Died of Accidental Drug Overdose have 395 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 6, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.